How To Book A Seminar
TEAM offers a wide variety of animal behavior and training seminars nationally and internationally. Whether a small training organization or a major veterinary conference, TEAM can tailor a one-day or multi-day seminar to accommodate your audience. Seminars include content-rich multimedia presentations with photos, videos, and case examples. Most of our seminars also incorporate hands-on practice for participants. TEAM is based near Austin, TX and offers local hourly and half day seminars, too.
If you would like more information, simply submit the Seminar Information Request Form.
How to Schedule a TEAM Seminar?
- Review our seminar topics to explore options that best suit you/your organization.
- Complete and submit Seminar Information Request Form.
- A representative from TEAM will contact you to discuss your goals and needs, seminar options, and TEAM's availability.
- If you decide to host a seminar, TEAM will provide a contract and a checklist for hosting a successful seminar. The contract will provide detailed information on reimbursements, seminar supplies, deposits, cancellations, etc.
TEAM Seminar Fees
The host organization is responsible for TEAM's speaker fees and travel including transportation, lodging, meals, and ancillary expenses incurred with travel to and from the seminar. TEAM travel estimates will be based on the speaker(s) location. Travel is typically reimbursed at a rate of 0.55 cents per mile for driving or the cost of arranged airline flight and baggage fees.
A full day seminar is up to 8 hours of lecture. Full day seminars typically include a lunch break and run from 9 a.m. to 4 or 5 p.m. Every hour of lecture typically consists of 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes for questions and answers. Our seminars tend to be interactive and include video for multi-modal learning opportunities.
- Speaker fees include host's choice of 1 or 2 instructors (when applicable).
- Host is responsible for travel expenses for each presenter.
National & International Seminars
- Full Day: $2,500.00
- Each additional Day = $1,500.00
Local Seminars: Austin/San Antonio, Texas
- $250.00 per lecture hour, Half Day* = $600.00, Full Day = $1,200.00
- *Half day seminar is up to 4 hours of lecture.
Icons by FreePik